Today, you have probably seen a ton of women lifting heavy and achieving their fitness goals. If you are one of them, then you might have needed the best BCAA for women to help you out.
Are you wondering what the best BCAA for women is? I help you out and show you the top five reviews and everything else you need to know about it.
What Is BCAA?
Nowadays, you would find a lot of athletes using BCAA. But what exactly does it stand for? BCAA stands for Branched Amino Acids. These are essential amino acids that you get from what you eat, as your body does not produce them on its own.
- These amino acids - building blocks of protein - are helpful with energy production and are designed to help you during and after strenuous workouts. Why branched-chain? Because of its molecular structure.
- There are three types of amino acids, which consists of Valine, Leucine, and Isoleucine. You can find them in BCAA supplements (powdered or capsule), or you can consume it from certain types of food (typically dairy and meat, foods high in protein).
- It moves through the blood and makes up about a third of your muscle protein, which is essential in building your muscle. What makes BCAA's different from amino acids is that they are metabolized in the muscles, not the liver.
- Valine is hydrophobic and found inside proteins, helping its structure and keeping it stabilized.
- Leucine is found in both protein and enzymes, helping with the overall production of energy and stimulating your brain for alertness.
- Isoleucine is also found in protein and enzymes, helping to manufacture essential biochemical components to help produce energy and stimulate your brain.
- All three of them together, similar to the amino acids we consume through food, help our muscles recover and provide the energy to keep focused on our workouts. It is also essential in keeping our muscles strong and lean.
Benefits Of Using BCAA
You know what BCAA's are, but what exactly do they do for our body besides the typical muscle gain?
Here are the following benefits you can reap when taking in BCAA:
How To Purchase The Best BCAA
You now know the man benefits BCAA supplements can do for you, but the next question is: How can you tell which one is best for your fitness goals?
Here are some tips and factors to consider when choosing a BCAA supplement to invest in:
There are two main types of BCAA supplements: Either powdered or capsule.
- Powdered form can be mixed with your water, created into a flavored juice or without any flavor, depending on what you prefer. These are ideal for those who want to drink something tasty before their or during their workout to further boost energy.
- Capsules are easier to take since all you need to do is to swallow it with water in one whole gulp, rather than to take time in drinking it. These are best for those who are in a hurry.
Like mentioned, there are three types of BCAA's, and they all come in different ratios that depend on your goals. Leucine is the essential amino acid so that an ideal ratio would be 2:1:1 for effective fat loss. It's best not to take BCAA's over that ratio.
You may not know for sure how effective it is until you use it, but the features manufacturers post, as well as the reviews of users, will help you out there! Make sure you find legitimate customer reviews, either from people in your gym, or reputable online shops and websites. The more positive, the better!
Do NOT overpay for a bottle of BCAA's, but don't scrimp and get something that is less efficient. Focus on BCAA's that are moderately priced so that you won't go over budget. The average price of BCAA for women would range between $15 to $30.
Top Five Best BCAA For Women
Based on my research, testing, and overall customer reviews, here are the top five reviews on the best BCAA for women:
Diet Standards offers one of the best BCAA supplements for BOTh men and women to date! What I appreciate about this supplement is how versatile and useful it is, coming with an excellent package at such an affordable price. Diet Standards BCAA Supplements is made in the USA from a GMP-approved facility, so you are assured quality made out of the safe methods.
When I tried this supplement, I was surprised as to how effective it was, and how quick I felt the results! I was immediately energized and focused, and I couldn't stop working out until it was over. I had no break or felt tired at all, and I felt like I was on fire.
Another perk would be its lifetime guarantee, so if you aren't satisfied (which I'm sure you WILL be), you'll get to have your money back. It's worth the investment!
- Has a lifetime guarantee
- Affordable price
- Easy to swallow
- Results are immediate
- There's an aftertaste
- You need to take a lot of pills for it to take effect
Nature Bound, besides Diet Standards, offers one of the best BCAA supplements. It is known to have a perfect formula with the idea 2:1:1 ratio for the quick, efficient gains you need. It is made out of non-GMO ingredients, so it is natural and safe for anyone to take.
What I liked about it was the BCAA was in tablet form, but not the fact that I had to take three tablets at a time. But they were really effective and had me reaping the many benefits it had to offer.It produces a ton of energy and gives me the pump I need to finish my workout.
I don't even need protein powder anymore! All I need to do is take the tablets and exercise. It's affordable and cheaper than taking any other supplement or protein powder, making it worth the investment.
- Affordable price
- Very efficient results
- Better energy
- More muscle definition
- Big pills so might be difficult to swallow
- Need to take SIX capsules to take effect
RARI Nutrition AMINO MEND isn't JUST a BCAA supplement, but it's also a hydration powder, providing even better energy for either before, during, or after your workouts. I love that it has all the vital ingredients needed for better muscle recovery and enhanced endurance for my workouts.
Take note that the supplement is in powder form so that you can mix it in with your water or smoothie. The flavor is strawberry watermelon, which is delicious! It might be too sweet for some, though, but I find it ideal for my palate.
The powder can easily dissolve into my drink and doesn't cause my stomach to bloat. I would recommend this for people who want something sweet but energizing and effective for the muscles to drink.
- Does not bloat stomach
- Also used for hydration
- Better energy
- Increased muscle definition
- Dissolves quickly
- A bit too sweet
Natural BCAA Powder is made for women, hence the brand name Momsanity! It's made out of all natural ingredients. There are NO artificial sweeteners, NO preservatives, or NO dyes. It is sweetened with Stevia, a natural and low-calorie sweetener, as well as several more of the best ingredients to bring out a fruit punch flavor.
It's safe for anyone to drink, and it comes with the 3:1:1 ratio, which is deemed very useful. It's made for moms and women on the way to a better body.
When I took it, I did appreciate the flavor, but it may be too sweet as it masks the bitterness of the BCAA. It focuses more on an energy boost, which isn't only for women working out, but for moms who are constantly on-the-go with their children!
- Better energy and recovery time
- All natural ingredients
- You'll find results immediately
- Ideal ratio of 3:1:1
- Very sweet with an aftertaste
BPI Sports has a great BCAA that promotes lean muscle. It does not only helps burn fat but also helps your muscles grow to an even better definition.
I love the fact that it is able to help tons of aspects in your body, from the way it helps pump up your energy and performance, down to how you can get the muscle you need for a better and fitter body.
Another thing I love about it is how it has NO caffeine! Yes, I'll be able to keep going for the whole workout session without the caffeine crash. For a powdered BCAA supplement, I would recommend it for its affordability and effects.
- Energy within minutes of taking it
- Noticeable definition within two weeks
- Refreshing and powder dissolves quickly
- A bit too sweet
- Contains food coloring
If you are planning to make the change and enter a whole new fitness journey, then you'll need to invest in health products to give you a boost. With BCAA, your body will naturally grow the muscles you need, as well as help you recover better. You can find a lot of BCAA suitable for women, but only a handful that is deemed useful.
Out of all the BCAA supplements tried and tested, the best BCAA for women is the Diet Standards BCAA Capsules. These are not only suitable for women, but men as well. These capsules are the best as they provide BCAA and amino acids to help build your muscle and endurance, helping you achieve your goals efficiently. It's tested and known as one of the highest quality!
It's free from any binders or fillers and gives you the ultimate and natural ingredients for safety and health. With its lifetime guarantee and customer satisfaction, you're investing in one of the most affordable and valued BCAA well worth the purchase.